Jeffrey J Zucchi
Jeffrey Zucchi has been practicing law since 1992 after graduating from Northern Illinois University law school with honors and in the top 19 of his graduating class.
Prior to law school, Mr. Zucchi graduated from St. Norbert College, magna cum laude, and in the top 5 percent of his class. At St. Norbert College, he was the captain of both the men's basketball and tennis teams and was the recipient of several scholar/athlete awards, including the Northeastern Wisconsin Scholar/Athlete Award, the St. Norbert College Scholar/Athlete Award and the prestigious LeClere Scholar/Athlete Award. In 2002, he was inducted in the St. Norbert College Hall of Fame.
As a practicing attorney, Mr. Zucchi has successfully represented hundreds of injured victims, workers and their families in all types of personal injury claims, receiving millions of dollars in settlements.
Mr. Zucchi has extensive trial and appellate experience, having tried nearly 55 cases to verdict with an 85 percent success rate for his clients. He has argued over a dozen cases at the appellate level, including two cases in front of the Illinois Supreme Court.
His success has been recognized by being named a Top Lawyer in Illinois by multiple publications.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Illinois, 1992
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- St. Norbert College
- B.A. - 1989
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Men's Basketball and Tennis Teams, Captain
- Honors: Northeastern Wisconsin Scholar/Athlete Award
- Honors: St. Norbert College Scholar/Athlete Award
- Honors: LeClere Scholar/Athlete Award
- Honors: St. Norbert College Hall of Fame
- Major: Philosophy
Honors and Awards
- Selected to Leading Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2021
- Sandholm v. Kecker, et al, 2012 IL 111443, IL Supreme Court
- Seymour v. Collins, 2015 IL 118432, IL Supreme Court
- Mills v. McDuffa, 393 Ill.App.3d 940, 2009, IL Appellate 2nd District
- Anderson v. Mercy, 338 Ill.App.3d 685 , 2003, IL Appellate 3rd District
- Miller v. Kramarczk, 306 Ill.App.3d 731, 1999, IL Appellate 2nd District