Robert H. Clark
Loves Park, IL
Mr. Clark has been practicing law since 1979, concentrating his practice in representing severely injured victims and family members and those who have sustained the loss of a loved one due to the negligence or intentional acts of others.
Mr. Clark has been honored by being selected and recognized as one of America’s most respected counsel by his peers in “Leading American Attorneys.” He has also been recognized as a “Leading Illinois Attorney,” a consumer law guidebook.
Mr. Clark is recognized in the nationwide Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining verdicts or settlements in excess of one million dollars on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Clark has successfully represented victims across Northern Illinois in hundreds of cases, which include auto and truck accidents, medical malpractice, construction and scaffolding accidents, landlord liability, electrical accidents, farm accidents and tavern / bar liability.
Mr. Clark has been lead trial counsel in over 500 cases throughout his distinguished career.
Mr. Clark has obtained numerous million dollar settlements or verdicts, the largest being in excess of seven million dollars. Recently Mr. Clark obtained the largest verdict ever recorded in Boone County, Illinois. He is rated AV by Martindale & Hubbell, an authoritative resource for information for over 138 years, which provides evaluations of legal ability and integrity. This is the highest national rating an attorney can receive.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Illinois, 1979
- Florida, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1983
- U.S. Federal Court, 1980
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1989
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- University of Arizona, Arizona
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1976
- Major: Marketing
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Leading American Attorneys
- Leading Illinois Attorney
- AV rated by Martindale & Hubbell
- Selected to Leading Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Clark & Heaslip, 1979 to 1985
- Clark McGreevy Johnson, 1985 to 1992
- Donahue & Clark, 1992 to 2000
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon