How Do I Choose The Best Personal Injury Attorney For My Case?
If you are injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligent behavior, your well-being may depend on selecting a successful personal injury attorney. The best personal injury attorneys balance compassion and advocacy for your case with their litigation and strategy-building skills. Their top goal should be getting you the compensation you need to recover or adapt to life after your injury.
Clark Frost Zucchi has 35 years of legal experience in the personal injury field. In the past decade, we have recovered more than $70 million in compensation for our clients. We serve the Rockford and Rock River Valley region in Illinois. We are a responsive, hardworking, results-focused firm ready to help you.
What To Look For
Here are the factors to consider when evaluating a potential personal injury attorney:
- Their focus should be on personal injury. An attorney who does a little of everything will not understand what it takes to win the big cases.
- They should have a proven record of success. The best personal injury attorneys have case results they can show you to illustrate how they have handled cases similar to yours, and what the outcome has been.
- They should care about you, not treat you simply like a number or a case file. You should receive direct, one-on-one attention from your attorney, not be passed to a junior associate or speak only with a paralegal.
- They should have the experience and resources to get the job done. The best injury lawyers have a network of professionals they rely on to help clients receive treatment and document their injuries. They should be able to work on a contingency fee basis – meaning you pay no legal fees unless they recover compensation for you.
- They should be accessible if you ever have questions about your case. A responsive attorney gets back to you as soon as they are able, not days or weeks later.